Oatmeal raisin cookies
For some reason I had it in my head that oatmeal raisin cookies were on the slightly more healthy side, at least compared to chocolate chip cookies. That’s not so much the case, but these cookies are still one of my favourites. I haven’t made them in probably two years, and when I realized that I found the opportunity pretty quickly to make them again.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Lots of raisins
Mix softened butter and sugars, add egg and vanilla. Mix dry ingredients, then add them to the wet. Add raisins.
Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.
These cookies are absolutely delicious and chewy. The best cookies are chewy, I think.
Pass it on:
- My dream: cheesecake with charred rhubarb compote & sliced strawberries saveur.com/article/recipe… 11 hours ago
- RT @SpoonForkBacon: Pull Apart Pizza Bread is up today! 🔥🍕🔥 spoonforkbacon.com/2017/03/pull-a… https://t.co/4db7AX5F8n 2 days ago
- RT @Food52: The ultimate chocolate chip cookie showdown! Two classic recipes: Which is right for you? f52.co/1PPGbS2 https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- @ByTowne isn't it animated shorts at 6:55? Just want to confirm! 1 month ago
- @cbcallinaday @SteveClarkPC wonderful news!! 1 month ago